Welcome to Thorvald!

Sometimes, the process of making a stop motion animated film is a bit like being locked in a deadly struggle with a fearsome sea serpent, only to look into its face and recognize yourself. This blog is for anyone who has battled a 12-inch tall monster of their own and discovered a worthy adversary and a beautiful friendship.

Welcome to my lair. Visit my monsters and tell me about yours.

Click the "Subscribe To" or "Follow By Email" links below to become a follower and get regular updates.

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Commissioned Music Video For "Down By the Salley Gardens" Released on youtube

I created this music video for the song "Down By The Salley Gardens" for a South Korean studio called Muffin Songs. I made it some time ago, but they've only just released it on their youtube channel.
It's mostly stop motion, but I incorporated some digital effects, superimpositions, and even a tiny bit of live action. Take a look and share your comments!

For those of you who have been watching the Burglar With the Yellow Hand indiegogo campaign - yes the male character is played by Conrad Lucas, the Burglar himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment