Welcome to Thorvald!

Sometimes, the process of making a stop motion animated film is a bit like being locked in a deadly struggle with a fearsome sea serpent, only to look into its face and recognize yourself. This blog is for anyone who has battled a 12-inch tall monster of their own and discovered a worthy adversary and a beautiful friendship.

Welcome to my lair. Visit my monsters and tell me about yours.

Click the "Subscribe To" or "Follow By Email" links below to become a follower and get regular updates.

Saturday 14 September 2013

Burglar With the Yellow Hand Fully Funded!

The indiegogo campaign for Burglar With the Yellow Hand has just come to a close, having raised $200. We are very grateful to our wonderful contributors!
This is not enough to get the film made, but I have just found out that I am one of the winners of the IdeasTap Innovators Award, which will cover the rest of the funds needed to get the film made!!!
This is amazing news, and I can't wait to get started. Filming starts this fall, and I will be posting regular updates on the progress of the film here and on my IdeasTap blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment